The fading of the smaller letters look really nice and I also like the chains on top because they have a good pattern and thats where I look first.
I like the transition from white to the gray letters. Its almost like two pictures but the letters from to black to white link it together. Very neat.
I like the switch in backgrounds. The letters really flow together well. I'm still unsure of what letter you used, thus you have done a good job.
The fading of the smaller letters look really nice and I also like the chains on top because they have a good pattern and thats where I look first.
ReplyDeleteI like the transition from white to the gray letters. Its almost like two pictures but the letters from to black to white link it together. Very neat.
ReplyDeleteI like the switch in backgrounds. The letters really flow together well. I'm still unsure of what letter you used, thus you have done a good job.
ReplyDelete